Location: Liverpool (Pump Rental)
Responsible for day-to-day management, delivery quality,
performance and safety of the workshop and yard functions including work environment, processes, activities, deliverables, productivity, inventory, and cost control.
Responsible for managing, supervising, and developing workshop and yard teams and always leading by example.
Branch Manager (or Assistant Branch Manager in their absence)
All Branch Staff
Fleet Support Managers Technical Support Engineers SHEQ
- To oversee and carry out pump servicing, maintenance, repairs, modifications, and improvements as required within the workshop.
- Supervise, manage, and motivate workshop and yard operations staff to maximise productivity and performance, and achieve quality results.
- Ideally 3 years proven background in leading and managing a workshop and yard function, maximising productivity, quality, and client service, and demanding a strong Health & Safety culture.
- Proven experience of successfully managing a team and raising standards within a team. Able to motivate, develop and engage a team, and collaborate within the team and across the Company.
- Experience working with diesel engines to repair and diagnose faults and perform routine maintenance.
- Be comfortable working in a fast-paced, sometimes high-pressured environment as you will be planning, prioritising, and managing work and resources, whilst ensuring smooth operations and strong outputs
- Be forward thinking whilst maintaining a methodical, attention to detail approach.
- Adaptable and flexible to support the business to get the job done understanding the requirements of all stakeholders while maintaining a safe environment for all.
- A good aptitude for problem solving and decision making.
- A strong understanding of all SHEQ requirements to uphold high levels of safety adhering to all safety legislation, ensuring staff and visitors are kept safe.
- Compliant accurate record keeping is important to this role.
- Computer literate. Be able to use basic Microsoft Packages such as excel / word.
A full UK driving licence is required for this position due to the role requiring the successful applicant to travel to and from other locations on occasion.
Solsbury Ltd are an employment business working on behalf of our client.
For a FULL job spec and to apply for this role, please follow the link or contact Emma in the Eastleigh office.