- £34,257 Per Annum
- Enhanced Overtime Rates
- Great Employee Benefits
Working within a small, experienced team, you will be responsible for carrying out diesel engine and pump maintenance. Performing repairs, servicing, or preventative maintenance on equipment as directed by the Manager to the standards and timescales required. For this role there is a requirement to have your own standard tools, anything specialised will be provided for you to use to enable you to carry out the tasks required successfully. Due to the location of this branch, you will need your own transport to be able to get to and from the branch, but you will not need to travel for the role.
- All work to be carried out with recommended manufacturers’ procedures, demonstrating full compliance and constant awareness for your own health and safety and the safety of others along with, customers, general public and the environment.
- Accurate and effective communication with immediate supervisor and work colleagues on job requirements e.g. cost, downtime, and identifying cause.
- Check all equipment for damages and ensure detailed notification is sent to the Branch Manager.
- Put forward proposals for modifications and improvements to machines equipment or processes.
- Ensure necessary administration and paperwork is completed accurately and submitted on time.
- NVQ Level 2 OR 3 in Mechanical Engineering
- Full driving license is preferred.
- Willingness to grow with the role and open to complete further appropriate training.
- This role requires a good level of fitness, to enable you to correctly operate the equipment.
Solsbury Training And Development Solutions Limited are an equal opportunities Employment business working on behalf of our clients.
Please get in touch with Imogen or Emma in the Eastleigh Office today or send us your CV.