Main duties of role;
- Ensure that all goods received are handled, checked and located correctly.
- Ensure that all returns (full goods and empties) are recorded and dealt with correctly.
- Ensure that the depot stock level is optimised and rotated correctly.
- Maintain a tidy and efficient warehouse and yard area
- Ensure that all orders are picked, packed and loaded accurately, efficiently and effectively so as to meet agreed delivery schedules.
- Ensure that all administration related to the running of the warehouse is completed accurately and on time.
- Ensure that all warehouse staff are aware of and adhere to relevant Health & Safety and Fire regulations.
- Ensure that depot security is maintained at all times.
- Ensure all warehouse staff are trained and capable of carrying out their work efficiently and effectively.
- Assist with stocktakes as required as per Standard Operating Procedures.
- Maintain stock levels of own label wine as required.
- Identify areas for continued improvement and/or cost saving.
Management experience is essential
What our client offer:
This is a place for people who enjoy the buzz of constant change. We offer a range of excellent benefits as well as great on-site facilities. You can expect:
- 34 days’ holiday (including bank holidays) - with the option to buy a further week
- Bonuses – personal and company performance
- Pension scheme
- Health insurance
- Life assurance, plus access to staff sales, childcare vouchers and a cycle to work scheme, and a whole lot more!
Working hours 6pm-3am Monday to Friday
Full training is provided.
For more information, please contact Sarah at Solsbury Solutions in Eastleigh on 02380 002 315 or email your CV today.
Solsbury Solutions are an equal opportunities employer working on behalf of their clients.