Main duties of the role:
- Operation of Pharmaceutical Packing Line.
- Complete Quality Documents including batch packing records accurately.
- Carry out all duties within production area, ensuring all GMP, SOP,QA & H&S standards are maintained.
- Operational pharmaceutical packing line working knowledge and experience
- GMP knowledge and understanding
- An enthusiastic, confident and self-motivated personality and ability to quickly contribute to the culture and way of working
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to read, write and understand English language for reading/writing documents
- Worked in a similar post previously
- computer literature and numerate
- ability to work in a team environment
- Training will be provided
- Monday - Friday
- 07:00am - 3:00pm
- Life Insurance
- 25 day annual leave
- Pension scheme (Up to 10% employer contribution
Applicants must meet the minimum requirements to be considered for the role.
If you would like to find out more about this position, please send us your CV by clicking 'apply now' and we will be in touch!