This is a fantastic opportunity if you are experienced in working in a warehouse environment (including picking and packing) are looking for long term work and you are available immediately!
PM Shift – 2pm till 10pm (Monday to Friday)
Main duties will be (but not excluded to)
- Picking and packing of products
- Using RF guns to scan products and locations
- Unloading and loading HGV trailers and containers
- Checking quantities are correct
- Palletising products, shrink wrapping and labelling products ready to be put away or despatched
- Quality control checks to ensure orders are being despatched correctly
- Using the computer system to despatch orders, deal with delivery notes and handle stock management
- Following instructions and paperwork with the highest accuracy to ensure orders are despatched correctly
You will be:
- Fluent in English
- Highly proficient on computers
- Good Numerous and Literacy skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Strong Communication skills
For more information and to register, please contact Sarah or Emma at Solsbury Solutions on 02380 002315.
Solsbury Solutions are an equal opportunities employer working on behalf of our clients.