- Physically fit due to the nature of the role
- Team player
- Flexible on shift rotation
- Manual handling (kegs, pallets etc)
- Good standard of literacy and numeracy
- Working in Goods In (full training provided)
- Unloading products from HGVs in the bays ensuring good are moved off the vehicle correctly and checked off sheets correctly
- Shelf life on product must also be checked
- Picking correct orders from stock sheets
- Stock rotation
- Unloading keg/dray vehicles from HGV’s
- Other warehouse duties as required
There is the opportunity to be trained and licenced for the forklift trucks (counterbalance and reach) in-house certificate
Candidates must be available to work between 0600 – 1800 Monday to Friday for an 8-hour shift between these hours.
Standard shift is 8 hours
Please apply now or contact the office for more information.
Solsbury Solutions are an Employment Business and equal employer working on behalf of our clients.