We are currently recruiting warehouse operatives for our client who have more than two million customers that they look after and it takes a large, talented and incredibly efficient distribution operation to make that happen. That’s why they employ more than 7,000 people across eight nationwide distribution centres and are looking to add you to their operation in Yorkshire.
You will be expected to:
- pick or pack in a fast and paced warehouse environment
- complete your work within a timed framework
- be available for various working days and times across the week
We will provide you:
- 6 months contract
- a minimum of 40 hours per week
- an hourly rate of £8.21 plus a performance related bonus
- an overtime rate of 150% above 40 hours
- a work uniform
- the ability to work overtime
We will require you to:
- be punctual and work within a timed framework
- be available for all shifts
- be available to work overtime when required
Experience is not essential as full training will be provided.
To apply for this position, please contact our Wakefield office at email@example.com or call +44 1924 666 529.
‘We are an agency and an equal opportunities employer’