Solsbury Solutions are currently recruiting for an experienced Vehicle Technician, for a full-time permanent role based in Isleworth.
Lexus Vehicle Technician – Isleworth
Working within our busy After Sales Centre in Isleworth.
The purpose of the role is to carry out all workshop duties in an efficient and safe manner, to meet customer requirements and maximise utilisation and profitability.
Salary: £11 - £16 per hour dependent on experience + productivity bonus
HOURS OF WORK:
40 hours per week plus Saturday mornings 8am to 1pm on a rota basis.
- Work as part of the Workshop team to deliver scheduled vehicle service, maintenance and repair work in accordance with manufacturer and company standards.
- Examine the vehicle and diagnose defects either in the Workshop or during a road test, using a good knowledge of the vehicles and technologies concerned.
- Examining vehicles and reporting defects against Vehicle Inspectorate standards.
- Carrying out each job within the budgeted time as set out on the job card, to maintain labour efficiency.
- Taking personal responsibility for the daily maintenance of workshop equipment, reporting any defects or problems that need attention.
We are looking ideally for candidates with previous Lexus experience, however other franchise diagnostic experience will be considered.
Full Clean Driving Licence
- 22 days annual leave increasing on tenure plus 8 days bank holidays
- Eyecare Vouchers
- Loyalty & Long Service Awards
- Life Insurance (after qualifying period)
- Car Leasing Scheme (after qualifying period)
- Workplace Pension Scheme
- Discounts on car purchases / repairs / parts
- Ongoing training, both in-house and with the manufacturer
For more information on this exciting position, click apply now for immediate consideration.
Solsbury Solutions are an equal opportunities employer.