Solsbury Solutions are working with a global leader for the supply of Customer Shopping Trolleys, Shop Fitting Solutions, Logistics & Industry products.
As part of the Trolleywise Team you will be required to oversee your team and your key responsibilities will be;
- Collect abandoned trolleys from specific routes, including flexing your route to cover holidays for colleagues.
- Return trolleys to customer stores and liaise with customer personnel.
- Retrieve trolleys from a range of environments including water e.g. canals, rivers, ponds.
- Carry out audits, inspections and maintenance of trolleys at customer sites when required.
- Collect roll cages from customer sites and return to customer or Wanzl depots.
- Input accurate and timely information on collections, deliveries and timesheets into mobile IT devices such as hand-held tablets.
- Abide by the safe working procedures of a trolley retrieval engineer.
- Any other tasks as requested by your supervisor, which are consistent with the purpose of the role and needs of the customer.
To fulfil this role, candidates should have:
- Full driving license
- Driving experience
- Customer relationship experience (liaising with customers during the course of your role)
- Relevant vaccinations to protect you in the course of working in water environments (personal medical advice should be sought in order to obtain up-to-date information, but these currently include Hepatitis A, Hepatitis B and Tetanus/Polio/Diptheria)
- Physical capability to lift and move trolleys manually
Solsbury Solutions is an equal opportunities employer