The successful candidate will be de-briefing delivery crews in addition to the below which will include processing epods (Digital handheld devices).
Good computer skills are needed, although full training will be given.
Experience Skills and Knowledge
- Experience in an administration within a fast moving and changing work environment such as FMCG or logistics
- Knowledge and experience of inventory management
- Experience of sourcing and purchasing
- Experience of Health and Safety in a logistics environment
Basic salary: £20000.00 (This will increase from 1st March but figure TBC)
Holiday: 26 days plus BH’s
Days: Monday to Friday
Hours: 36.25 per week (7.25hrs per day plus 0.75hr break)
Qualifications and Education
- Proficient in MS Office suite is essential for this role
For more information on this role, and a full job description, please contact Emma in the Eastleigh office or apply here.
Solsbury Training and Development Solutions Ltd are an employment business working on behalf of our clients.