The role includes:
You will be responsible for administering training and supporting the staff to ensure they are trained to be safe and successful within their roles.
You will be organising compliance, core and domain specific training as required by the business, either in-house or externally as needed which will be delivered via various learning methods within agreed timelines.
You will be responsible for maintaining the preferred training supplier list and liaising with training providers, training venues, hotels and caterers to organise the training and issue joining instructions to delegates prior to sessions being delivered.
You will be managing the Department Inbox and it will be your responsibility to ensure all training process are complete for New Starters; Leavers; Transfers; Job Changes; Probations and to allocate eLearning as required and monitor completion.
- Educated to GCSE level or NVQ L2 equivalent is required
- Experience with HR software, like HRIS or HRLMS
- Computer literate (MS Office applications, in particular)
- Professional and confident with excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- The successful candidate will have the ability form effective relationships with people at all levels and to communicate well over the telephone, face to face and in writing
- Excellent planning, organising skills, with an ability to prioritise and juggle a busy workload and multi-task
- Pre-emptive and able to assimilate new information quickly.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Previous training administration experience.
- Attention to detail, with good administration skills.
- Knowledge of training requirements within the Construction industry, engineering, logistics or similar industries where there are complex training requirements.
- Knowledge of LGV Driver CPC; CSCS card schemes; FORS requirements, Site/Driver cards/certifications.