The successful candidate will receive full training over a two-week training programme. There are also opportunities for competent and enthusiastic team members to progress into senior roles within this.
- Providing technical support to customers via telephone, email and TeamViewer
- Reporting and tracking faults through wholesale suppliers
- Responding to customer queries in a timely and professional manner
A genuine interest in technology and customer service is vital, combined with a positive attitude and a desire to learn. Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal are essential.
- Knowledge of advanced products such as SIP, VoIP and leased lines
- A passion for IT and the telecommunications industry
- Confident user of Microsoft Office, Word and Excel
- Experienced in setting up broadband routers and Wi-Fi devices
- Ability to provide a high level of customer service
- Casual clothes environment
- 30 days’ holiday
- Break-out room with Xbox
- Company pension scheme
- Private Healthcare
- Shopping and day out discounts
Contact Kimberley on 02380 002315 for more information.
Solsbury Solutions are an equal opportunities employer working on behalf of our clients.