We are now recruiting seasonal cleaning staff to work on behalf of the London Borough of Richmond.
- The role will involve ensuring that all litter and leaves are picked up and bagged throughout the city centre and surrounding areas.
- The role will involve working outside, independently and within a team.
- Picking up rubbish, clearing leaves, changing rubbish bins and all other duties as directed.
- Early starts are a requirement of this role.
Applicants must be;
- Physically fit
- Able to work outside
- Happy to pick up rubbish and leaves with tools and gloves provided
- Able to start work between 5.45am and 7am
This role is 40 hours per week - 8 hours per day (Monday to Friday)
This role is an immediate start and will continue through to the end of January 2018.