Our client is looking for Storage Centre Mangers to join their expanding team in Winchester and Chandlers Ford. A genuine interest in sales is a must as well as excellent communication skills.
Your role as a Storage Centre Manager will include:
- Promote sales, achieve, and seek to exceed centre sales targets
- Maintain an awareness of local competitor activity, establish, and build promotional relationships with businesses
- Plan, develop and implement proactive marketing activities
- Manage customer enquiries on the telephone, show storage units and provide exceptional service to customers visiting the centre
- Record enquiries within the companies in house system, maintain accurate records on occupancy, income, and customer payments
- Comply and promote the adherence of GDPR policy
- Organise and ensure appropriate recording control and handling of all cash and other receipts
- Ensure that the Centre premises are maintained in excellent condition including grounds and gardens, whilst arranging any necessary repairs
- Manage and lead staff by planning and controlling day to day activities and longer-term tasks whilst providing appropriate training, guidance, and motivation
- Maintain a successful working relationship with colleagues
- Set an example to the team by showing a willingness to undertake any duties, tasks or training required
Hours and place of work
This is a full time, permanent role, Monday to Friday, 08.30am- 17.30pm (some Saturdays will be required to cover the absence of other staff members)
The position is based at both Winchester and Chandlers Ford, on occasion you may be required to work at another centre location
£26,000- £28,000 a year dependant on experience
For more information on this role and to apply, please contact Sarah at the Eastleigh office or apply directly here.
Solsbury Solutions are an Employment Agency working on behalf of their Clients.