Solsbury Solutions is delighted to be working with a well-established employer in the Basingstoke area. This business is an established company within the transport, cleaning, recycling and surveying industries in Europe.
A Special Projects Operator is required to join this highly dynamic business on a full-time, permanent basis.
Key role and responsibilities for this role:
- Dealing with heavy goods
- Candidates must be physically fit
- Working to achieve daily targets and deadlines
- Responsible for delivering efficient, safe and effective service to customers
Essential skills and experience;
- 2 years L.G.V (Class C&E) or Class C driving experience (newly qualified drivers will also be considered for this role)
Desirable skills and experience:
- Water Jetting Association
- HPWJ Training
- Confined Space Certificate
- First Aid at Work
Salary - £18,720 to £31,460
The role is a full-time, permanent position.
Applicants must meet the minimum requirements to be considered for the role.
If you would like to find out more about this position, please send us your CV by clicking 'apply now' and we will be in touch!
Solsbury Solutions is an equal opportunities employer