Their services enable clients to remain in the comfort of their own home and maintain as much independence as possible, whilst ensuring the highest level of care and safety is maintained.
Due to continued growth, our client is looking for a Service Coordinator to join their team. This will be a full time, permanent role.
The ideal candidate will be a caring, self-motivated, target driven individual with strong administrative skills.
- Driving recruitment to achieve targets agreed with the management team
- Researching and advertising recruitment opportunities
- Arranging and attending recruitment events
- Using your previous care experience, guide carers from initial job application to regulatory compliance using company policies and procedures
- Work and adhere to all company policies
- Audit carers logs and reports through a care management app
- Support the on-call team with a one week on, one week off rota
- £17,000- £20,000 dependent on experience plus a fantastic bonus scheme
Experience and Training
- To be considered for this role, you will need to have at least 2 years’ experience within the care industry, and you will be given further training on the role, on an ongoing basis gaining qualifications.
The position is office based however there will be an element of travel involved so you will need to have your own vehicle, and in cases of emergency you may be required to attend and deliver care to a client in accordance with the company’s principal responsibilities, including personal care, support and wellbeing care.
You will be required to attend mandatory training where appropriate, this includes induction and National Vocational Qualifications or their equivalent.
It is essential you have experience within the care industry and be IT literate, highly accurate and numerate.
It is desirable that you have live in care experience and have worked in a recruitment role previously.
Working hours will be Monday to Friday, 9am- 5pm however there is some flexibility to start earlier or later and opportunities to work from home on occasion, you will be provided with a phone and laptop for this.
If you would like to find out more about this position, please send us your CV by clicking 'apply now' and we will be in touch!
Solsbury Solutions is an equal opportunities employer working on behalf of our Clients