Primary duties and responsibilities:
- Enhance and develop the company's prospect portfolio with the use of telesales and appointment making for the New Business Development Manager.
- To structure a rotating week by capturing potential prospects.
- To generate prospect appointments per week for the Business Development Manager within Hampshire, Dorset and West Sussex.
- Prospect sourcing by way of canvassing and identifying all industrial estates within Hampshire, Dorset and West Sussex.
- Liaise in a professional manner by telephone and email with customers and suppliers.
- To co-ordinate sales administration where required and develop new prospects by use of telesales.
This role is a part-time position, 30 hours per week between 9.30am-3.30pm, Monday to Friday.
- Working knowledge of all Microsoft programs including Word and Excel
- Geographical knowledge of Hampshire, Dorset and West Sussex
- Ability to work on own initiative
- Target orientated, with experience of lead generation
A full, UK driving licence is essential as this role will include utilising the company's pool car.
To be considered for this role, candidates must be over 25 for insurance purposes.
Salary - £18,750 (plus commission after 3 months)
Solsbury Solutions is an equal opportunities employer