Established as a family run business for over 40 years, the successful candidate will not only benefit from a modern, bespoke office but ongoing training and incentives as well as free on-site parking.
Our client are looking for an upbeat, motivated, confident Sales Representative who gets inspired by the idea of earning commission. The successful candidate will be comfortable speaking on the phone with several people each day to discuss office product requirements requirements.
This role will appeal to experienced telemarketers, that have the drive to grow and potentially move into an external account management role and beyond.
You will receive a competitive salary, generous commission, ongoing training and the opportunity to build a rewarding and successful career in a lucrative, growing industry with a company with a strong track record of success.
This role is a full time position (37.5 hrs) 8.30am-5.00pm, Mon-Fri.
- Making telephone calls to business contacts from CRM databases and finding out the name of the company decision maker.
- Successfully getting through to the right person to offer services and solutions and securing appointments for Sales Managers to attend.
- Qualifying the data held in CRM systems, sending out emails and scheduling follow up calls.
- Giving advice on how products will benefit their business
- Help determine the content for marketing material and manage email campaigns.
- Working to daily targets and making a high number of quality calls
- Using all social media to promote the brand
- Exceed individual monthly target levels of qualified appointment setting
You will be:
- Previously experienced in an outbound B2B business development role. ie, Telemarketing, sales representative, cold calling, lead generation, appointment maker or recruitment.
- Enthusiastic and able to build a rapport over the telephone
- Have the ability to learn about products and services and be comfortable presenting over the phone
- Self-motivated, confident and driven to meeting targets
- Ability to cope with rejection on a daily basis but have the drive to persist.
- Must be responsible for own time management
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Have a good working knowledge of Microsoft Office products and CRM systems
- Competitive salary of between £16,000 and £21,000
- You can earn £10 per qualified appointment and 5% commission on all conversions.
- Flexible working hours,
- Ongoing training provided
- We will consider a full time role or part time position for the right candidate.
- This is a new role that has the ability to grow over the next year.
To apply for this position, please contact our Eastleigh office at email@example.com or contact 02380002315 to discuss and make an appointment.
Solsbury Solutions are an agency and an equal opportunities employer