Solsbury Solutions are delighted to be working with an established Design and Labelling business to recruit for a Sales Account Manager.
This company excel in their industry and due to expansion, are looking for an experienced Sales Account Manager to join their close-knit, progressive team.
The main duties of the role will include;
- To identify sales opportunities within your Top 130 portfolio of accounts (and those below the Top 130) with the objective being to increase sales revenue – while maintaining profitable performance.
- To share relevant information and provide administrative, data processing, and support where necessary to the sales and marketing activities of the Company.
- Focus on maintaining targeted conversion rates: leads to enquiries, enquiries to orders.
- To provide evidence that each customer in your Top 130 Portfolio has been exploited to its full potential.
- Ensure targeted margins are achieved on all quotations and orders.
- Efficient sales order processing, ensuring optimum workflow throughout the business.
- To contribute, by providing feedback (with evidence) on marketing generated activity.
- Report on any trends throughout customer base, during regular sales meetings.
- The management system to be updated with follow-up results and other relevant information.
- Ensure delegated tasks are dealt with in a timely manner and delegator is regularly updated with its progress.
- Effective time management and prioritisation of work load, ensuring sales focused activities are managed first.
- Answer all phone calls promptly and return messages as soon as possible
- Keep track of your accounts by regularly reviewing customer performance reports.
- Order margins will be checked on weekly ‘orders in’ spreadsheet.
- To consistently exceed KPI’s set by the Sales Manager.
- Submission of regular case studies and testimonials, first delivery reports sent, web enquiry replies (Web enquiries to be distributed by Marketing).
- Details of customer’s status, forecasts, new projects, point of contact, reported during regular sales meeting.
- CC relevant staff on quotes, sharing details of any issues, timelines. Progress and problems to be detailed on our management system.
- Quotes provided promptly, orders entered daily, any non-sales activities to be approved.
- A good standard of education to GCSE level (Grades A-C) in Maths and English
- Must have at least 12 months+ experience in sales / procurement background ideally in a graphics or print related industry (but not essential).
- Be able to interpret technical drawings and design information and have an eye for accuracy and detail.
- Must be IT literate with good keyboard skills.
- Must have good communication skills and telephone manner.
- Must have a current clean driving licence.
This company do provide free parking and individual and company performance annual bonuses.
Staff incentives are also available for high performing team members including bonuses and salary increases.
The MD is part of the team and approachable towards all staff. This role would suit a flexible, adaptable and hardworking individual.
If you would like to find out more about this position, please send us your CV by clicking 'apply now' and we will be in touch!
Solsbury Solutions is an equal opportunities employer working on behalf our of client.