Our client is looking for an enthusiastic and committed Sales Account Manager to join their team in their Sales Division.
Flexible and adaptable, you’ll bring your experience of sales or procurement to their team and help drive the business towards bigger and better growth.
Monday to Thursday 08:45 to 17:30
Friday 08:45 to 12:30.
£22,000 - £24,000 per annum.
Staff bonuses and salary increases*
*(subject to performance and KPI achievements)
- Project Managing several customer accounts, developing strong relationships, identifying sales opportunities and ensuring a rise in sales revenue
- Providing customers with the exceptional service that they expect from the company
- Helping us to maintain and exceed our targeted conversion rates from leads into orders, maintaining profitability and performance
- Providing reports, data, support and market evidence that will boost our sales and marketing activities
- Exceeding your KPIs and adding value to our wide portfolio of customers
- Reporting on trends in our customer base to maximise opportunities for growth
- A great communicator who can build authentic and meaningful relationships
- Organised and self-motivated, you thrive in a team environment
- Great at time management and prioritising your workload
- Results driven and supportive of your colleagues
- GCSEs Grade A-C (Maths & English essential)
- Sales or procurement experience
- Good IT and database knowledge
- Clean driving licence
Solsbury Solutions are an equal opportunities employer working on behalf of their clients.