Our client offers specialist Recovery, Roadside servicing and Repairs covering Hampshire, Wiltshire, and Dorset.
Due to continued growth our client is looking for Roadside Recovery Operative’s to join their team. This will be a full time, permanent role including day/night shifts, and an on-call rota.
The ideal candidate will have previous roadside/dealer workshop experience and be a customer focused, resilient individual who thrives in a fast-paced environment.
You will provide competent and comprehensive Mechanical, Electrical, and Diagnostic roadside support for all vehicle types and customers, and work to the highest technical, quality and safety standards in order to provide excellent levels of customer service.
To be considered for this role you must have:
- Previous Roadside/Dealer Workshop experience
- Mechanical and Electrical Qualifications and/or apprenticeship
- Formal vehicle diagnostics training and experience (multi vehicle manufacturer preferred)
- Strong customer focus in written and verbal communications, and able to conduct oneself in a professional manner at all times
- Possess resilience and capability to work calmly in a pressurised, challenging, and ever-changing environment
- Organised with the ability to work to deadlines
Negotiable- dependant on experience
For more information on this role and to apply, please contact Sarah at the Eastleigh office or apply directly here.