Solsbury Solutions are currently recruiting for numerous retail merchandisers in Eastleigh.
Candidates must be motivated, hard working and able to pick up new skills quickly.
You must be flexible and willing to work long hours.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Accessing high level stock
- Moving and relocating stock items around store fixtures and racking
- Following plans and guidelines as required
- Ensuring displays are clean and tidy
- Reporting any damages or problems to senior staff
- Manual handling activities are required in all aspects of the role and will include pushing, pulling, lifting and carrying.
The work will be 12-hour day, night and weekend shifts.
Pay (starting at) £7.50 per hour (increasing to £8.00 on performance)
A full driving licence and own transport would be highly advantageous but is not an essential requirement. (Where using your own vehicle you will be paid expenses for travel)
Previous merchandising experience is desirable but not essential, as initial training will be provided. If you're an enthusiastic self-starter who is able to follow instructions and use your own initiative then we want to hear from you!
For more information please contact Kevin in the Eastleigh office.