The ideal candidate for this position will be expected to oversee production and maintain the highest level of customer service by demonstrating a positive and professional approach to all areas of the role
The role will involve providing leadership, training and direction to employees to ensure work is completed in accordance with the company’s standards and policies. client job specifications and deadline at the lowest production cost by effectively supervising assigned personnel, equipment and workflow.
This is a hands-on role and will involve working alongside other teams to deliver the overall service.
- Oversee the day to day running of production in line with agreed service levels.
- Maintain efficient workflow by holding direct reports accountable for quality and efficiency of their work.
- Meet training objectives and follow up on employee progress and performance.
- Evaluating the work of subordinates to increase their work output and work quality.
- Clearly communicate job expectations and consequences to employees through training, cross-training, coaching, counselling and directing.
- Motivate employees and recognise accomplishments in a timely manner.
- Understand, monitor and ensure subordinates’ compliance with established procedures – e.g. operational processes, quality control procedures, conduct, attire, performance and attendance.
- Maintain adequate and quality personnel by interviewing, hiring, conducting performance reviews and liaising with relevant staff in relation to performance and disciplinary issues. Ensure internal job openings are posted.
- Maintain positive internal working relationships with all department employees by communicating in a professional manner and by providing constructive feedback.
- Ensure compliance with the Production Manual, Employee Handbook and other relevant Company rules and policies.
- Be aware of and responsible for the day to day health and safety requirements of the Production team and immediately raise any health and safety concerns with relevant staff (e.g. HR, in-house counsel).
- Promote an environment of integrity and responsibility in the workplace by creating a work environment where they “lead by example.”
- Foster a positive work climate by developing a relationship between the Production team and the Business Development (BD) team, and liaising with the BD team as necessary to meet clients’ needs.
- Stock control
- Equipment control and maintenance
- Complete and assist with the completion of monthly reports and other required reports and paperwork.
- Any other reasonable request made by the line manager.