Solsbury Solutions are recruiting for Refuse Loaders for an ongoing contract based in Petersfield. The company is a leader in integrated waste management in the UK.
Main duties of the role will include:
- Working as a team to collect waste from designated collection points and returning containers where necessary.
- Ensuring that all waste not presented for collection at the appropriate point is recorded and reported, and that additional work and missed bins are completed and recorded.
- Ensure all requests for additional work and missed bins are completed an recorded upon requests.
- Ensuring that waste is loaded correctly and safely and that all spillages are cleared up immediately.
- Assisting the driver by acting as reversing assistant ensuring safe manoeuvring of the vehicle.
- Adhere to, and ensure others adhere to legal requirements and the Companies health and safety rules and procedures and legislation.
- To remain polite and respectful with all colleagues, members of the public and client representatives at all times.
The specific requirements for this role are;
- Must be reliable, punctual and MUST be based in Petersfield or can commute on a daily basis.
- Be physically fit due to nature of work
This is a Monday to Friday, ongoing role starting at 6.15AM each morning.
If you would like to find out more about this position, please send us your CV by clicking 'apply now' and we will be in touch!