Do you have a competitive edge? Do you seek a job role which offers high satisfaction as well as the opportunity to develop your skills, experience and personal development? Are you Sales driven?
Solsbury Solutions are looking for someone who is passionate about sales and delivering an excellent client experience. If you are looking for your next career opportunity and want to be part of a growing company, this could be the perfect role for you.
We are looking for a Resourcer to join our friendly and professional company. Solsbury Solutions are an established recruitment agency with over 25 years of experience in supplying skilled, unskilled and professional personnel for temporary and permanent roles in the Industrial, Driving and Commercial industry.
The successful individual will have the opportunity to progress and grow within the company working towards becoming a Recruitment Consultant within 6 – 12 months.
The job role includes
- Identifying and sourcing candidates using appropriate methods to satisfy job requirements,
- Write, place and update adverts in line with company procedures, using job boards,
- Monitor responses/applications received and make sure that candidate’s applications are processed efficiently, shortlist and present suitable candidates against the relevant job vacancies,
- Assist in the recruitment and selection processes by effectively liaising with the candidates and Consultants,
- Manage and develop candidate relationships, providing first line support for all enquiries from both clients and candidates,
- Provide pre-employment and compliance checks in line with company policy and relevant legislation,
- Record candidate and client information on the recruitment database.
The annual salary starts at £20,000
For more information and to apply in confidence, please contact Emma at Solsbury Solutions (Eastleigh) or apply via the link.