Solsbury Solutions supply clients based in the UK and Europe, with permanent, contract and temporary recruitment solutions, and assist job seekers with finding their ideal positions spanning across several industries.
To be different we must be knowledgeable about our industry and our Clients in turn and now we are in position where our team is growing.
So… if you are looking for a great opportunity to join a great team in a great company, we want to hear from you!
Recruitment Consultant (Sales)
Duties will include:
- Develop client contact strategies and conduct business development calls
- Engage with clients to understand their business needs and adopt the most appropriate solution for attracting the right candidates
- Networking in industry sector and specialisms and become an expert
- Developing sales pipelines, actively seeking new business opportunities
- Candidate engagement, identifying and attracting potential candidates
- Supporting applicants through the recruitment process, offering advice and support with CV advice and interview techniques
- Meeting clients and candidates and developing those relationships
- Researching market news and trends to make informed business decisions
The successful Recruitment Consultant will have:
- Recruitment and or Sales background
- Have a driving licence
- Have a strong desire to succeed in a competitive yet highly rewarding profession.
- Naturally dynamic and ambitious
- Driven by targets and making money
- Be comfortable and enjoy communicating with people at all levels face-to-face and over the telephone.
In return you will receive a basic salary of £20,000 - £25,000 (DOE), commissions on both temp sales and perm placements (uncapped). 28 days holiday per year (inclusive of Bank Holidays) plus free parking, you will also have private health care after 2 years service.
To apply for the role of Recruitment Consultant please click 'apply now’ to send your CV.