Main purpose of job
To Assist the quality assurance manager to ensure procedures are adhered to, that company legal compliance is maintained, inspects paper trails , checking stock rotation of warehouse, chillers, freezers ,ensures all files are kept up to date.
Carries out inspections of paperwork compliance in the production areas
Production quality and weight checks
Key Skills required
Good Computer literacy on Word, Excel, label packages, flexible nature
Diplomacy, dedication to complete tasks
- Checks daily records to ensure compliance to procedures
- Carries out stock rotational checks daily on various areas
- Ensures paperwork is being filled out in relation to the production areas
- Ensures working procedures are being followed
- Files checked records accurately
- Collects micro samples and packages for collection
- Creates labels in the QA managers absence
- Reports variances to procedures to the QA manager
- Issues laundry requirements to staff at start of shift
Pay: £22,000 per year
For more information please contact Carlene on 0208 982 3580 or send us your CV now.
Solsbury Solutions are an equal opportunities employer working on behalf of our clients.