We're recruiting a Quality Assistant to join a UK based client that have supplied meals to the retail and airline industry since 2008. The ideal candidate will be expected to provide support to the Senior Technical Manager to ensure the highest standards of quality, food safety and hygiene are adhered to at all times through the implementation of company procedures and policies.
- Produce daily quality log looking at all areas from goods in to despatch.
- To carry out daily checks on concentration of sanitiser levels.
- To file cleaning schedules and report and non-conformance's, and to carry out weekly paperwork audits on all production records.
- To assist in menu presentations & tasting session
- To carry out routine weight checks & other duties.
Skills and experience:
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- A real passion and interest in food
- A flexible attitude and to embrace new ideas
- Technical knowledge of food- formal qualification or work experience