We are currently seeking a Production Supervisor /Machine Operative to work with our client in the food production industry. This individual will be responsible for all aspects of the line operation and will be trained to run the automated pot line and manage the process.
After training, the indicidual should be able to troubleshoot any machine issues.
This position would suit someone who has previously worked on either flow wrap machines or packaging machines.
This is a physical and demanding role
Main responsibilities include:
- Ensuring the product meets visual and weight requirements accordingly.
- Managing the line operation.
- Managing a team of operatives to ensure the product is made to specification and frozenand packed a as per procedure and packed.
- Labelled correctly
- Assisting in making basic sauces
- Assisting in making various mixes on mixing machines
- Filling hoppers with fillings
- Ensuring relevant paperwork is completed
Shifts are - Monday to Friday 7am - 4pm working up to 8/12 hours a day. Must be flexible in covering the late shift (2:00pm till 10:00pm) to cover any holidays or shortfalls when necessary.
Salary - £18,000 up to £24,000 - negotiable on experience.