The main duties of the role include;
- New drum assembly – manual handling of timber flanges and assembling wooden cable drums in production line environment.
- Drum repair – using of hand held power tools and wood working equipment to repair and refurbish wooden cable drums
- Carry out production requirements in line with training, work instructions, customer specifications, relevant operational procedures and the company’s Health & safety policy
- Coiling of cable on hand winding machinery, manual handling of armoured cable and cutting coiling of components to keep up with demand on production assemble line
Skills, knowledge and experience required by our Production Operatives:
- Numerate & Literate
- Good communication skills (oral and written)
- Ability to work as part of a team or with minimum supervision when required
- Hard working with a high degree of self motivation
- Able to work to deadlines and under pressure
- Good awareness of safety requirements associated with a busy yard environment
You will be required to work the following hours 6am-6pm on a four on / four off basis including weekends.
Full training will be provided.
Hourly rate - from £10.67 per hour
Please get in touch with Kevin in the office today or click 'Apply'.
Solsbury Solutions are an equal opportunities employer working on behalf of our clients.