Due to an exciting period of company growth, an opportunity has arisen for an experienced production line Engineer 2nd/3rd line for our client’s site in Eastleigh.
A background in Production and manufacturing for this position as well as an engineering background dealing with complex machinery and paint spraying.
Experience in the entire production process including machine setting and production testing.
- Working closely with the Production Engineering team and QA
- Develop and improve automation
- Paint spraying of products on the production line
- Electrical and mechanical engineering on the production line is KEY
- Continuously implementing methods to increase efficiencies
- Ensuring world class Production Quality throughout the process
- Working with vendors/clients closely
- Leading/managing staff
- Championing best practices & continuous improvement
- Identifying skills to be developed
- Report into the Managing Director
Skills and Qualifications
- Production engineering Experience within a Manufacturing Industry
- Ability to effectively Manage, Motivate and Grow a team
- Using automation to optimize efficiencies
- Health and Safety, Quality Systems and Process Improvement experience
- Report writing skills and attention to detail
- Auditing and Leadership skills
- Management and Interpersonal skill
- Engineering qualifications advantageous
Starting salary of £27,000
Monday to Friday 0800 - 1700
Due to the sensitive nature of the role, a non-disclosure must be completed prior to the successful candidate starting.
A minimum of 2 years experience in Engineering is essential for this role.
For more information on this role, please apply directly or call Daniel Ayres at the Eastleigh office for more information.
Solsbury Solutions are an equal opportunities employer working on behalf of their Clients.