This opportunity requires confidence, independent action, initiative, a sense of urgency, and the ability to make decisions and take responsibility for them.
The Product Director’s responsibilities will be:
- Leading the formation of the company product strategy.
- Leading the execution of the company product strategy in line with key growth, productivity and profitability goals.
- Leading establishment of company procedures for carrying out requirements analysis, design conceptualisation, prototyping and product development.
- Leadership of the product development department across multiple regions including responsibility for management of day-to-day execution of all product activities in line with key delivery timelines.
- Identification of target consumer segments and markets.
- Operational delivery and automation of product quality assurance and release process.
Our expectations are high. We seek:
- A strong adaptable strategic thinker who understands product implications across the business.
- Faster-than-average pace; ability to learn quickly, thoroughly, and in detail.
- Superior analytical, strategic and creative talent.
- Superior problem-solving skills.
- A lively and incisive communicator, more authoritative than persuasive in style.
- A track record of getting things done on time, within tight deadlines and on budget.
- Superior People Management. Hire great talent and identify develop and improve the potential of the team, creating a culture of on time delivery and quality.
- A leader with preference to delegate routine detail work; will follow up closely and critically for standards and schedule.
Solsbury Solutions Ltd are an established recruitment business working on behalf of their clients