Due to our growth our client are recruiting for a Policy Operations Manager to manage the planning and content writing process.
The Policy Operations Manager reports to the COO and works with the subject writers to plan, manage and deliver policy content projects. A high degree of specialised expertise and skill in maintaining established standards of quality and accuracy is required.
Drive, determination and a self-disciplined approach are necessary to ensure key milestones are met, solving issues when they arise and taking a solution focused approach. The position encompasses a defined span of control and opportunity for someone who engenders trust, demonstrates a sense of urgency and assures consistent achievement of quality standards. The work requires making decisions that support company guidelines authoritatively and quickly.
The Policy Operations Manager will be:
- Managing and scheduling the workflows within the Policy Administration Team.
- Building operational efficiencies and processes to maximise productivity while maintaining quality.
- Ensuring the integrity and format of all policy content meets agreed quality standards.
- Managing and improving the structure of the content within the system.
- Liaising with the Development Team to improve and develop the system.
- Escalating any project issues or risks to the correct stakeholder by giving background, highlighting corrective action where possible, severity of the situation (high/medium/low) and suggested solutions.
- Releasing finalised and approved documents to customers.
- Tracking project progress reporting weekly on agreed data.
- Ensuring personal and team 90-day priorities are met.
- Leading and developing a team of Policy Administrators.
- A Problem Solver
- Analytical and process-minded
- Self-disciplined, organised and committed to quality
- Experienced in Project delivery
- Able to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment
- Confident in expressing own views and constructively challenge with alternative views
- Familiar with quality frameworks (ISO or EU Quality Framework)
- Accountable, collaborative and capable – they prioritise work and get things done!
Full training will be provided, however experience in the duties listed above is essential.
Salary - £50,000 per year.
Solsbury Solutions Ltd are an established recruitment business working on behalf of their clients