Monday to Friday (37.5 hours per week) PAY: £16.00 p/h (DOE)
- Complete Payroll Admin in an accurate, efficient, and professional manner working to strict deadlines
- To prepare and complete monthly payroll for company employees
- To have excellent time management and organisational skills.
- To be accurate, organised and be legally compliant
Working with the Management team to ensure all payroll deadlines are met
Always ensure accuracy with any admin/payroll/employee changes within the correct timescales
Payroll Administration (to include but not limited to)
- Personnel payroll records
- PAYE / Legal (HMRC. DWP, GDPR etc)
- New starters/leavers/change in circumstances etc
- Communicate at all levels
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE: (to include but not limited to)
- 2 years minimum experience of a Payroll Administrator with A Level or equivalent
- CIPP or studying towards
- Understanding of running a larger payroll
- Excellent numeracy skills
- Attention to detail, Flexible
For more information and to apply for this role, please contact Emma in the Eastleigh office or apply now.
Solsbury Solutions are an employment business working on behalf of our clients.