Working for a progressive biscuit and cake manufacturer within the Pastry Division, the ideal candidate will have a stable and progressive background gained ideally within Production or Events.
As a Pastry Sous Chef you will be responsible for the smooth running of the pastry kitchen and managing the team under the guidance of an exceptional Head Pastry Chef.
Various clients are located in Central London and South West London.
Previous experience working as a Pastry Sous Chef is essential.
With the guidance of the Head Pastry Chef, you will:
- Create and prepare desserts in accordance with the existing menu.
- Decorate cakes and baked goods according to the requirements.
- Inspect the quality of the ingredients and measure them for specific recipes.
- Create menus.
- Train junior members if the team.
- Oversee all stock orders and costings.
- Work hands on with day to day mise en place.
What you'll get in return:
- Permanent role
- A chance to join a great team of chefs
- Hours: 7am - 4pm
- Holiday pay
Shifts - Monday to Friday shifts - 7am - 4pm.