Our client specialise in Airline, Event and Restaurant catering all over the world. They operate in 31 locations in 11 countries and maintain the highest standard of quality in products and services.
- Support in producing and creating high-end pastry products served daily to hundreds of international airline guests
- Commitment to producing the highest quality of food and food quality
- Organising production procedures and meeting all deadlines
- Ensuring all assigned responsibilities are completed by the end of each shift
- Pastry preparation and production (cutting, peeling, mixing and assembling food items)
- Food platting and food packaging
- Read, understand and follow menu specifications
- Ordering food and dishes required for production
- Support with writing the shift schedule
- Comply with all hygiene, quality as well as food and safety regulations and responsible for ensuring adhere too
- Problem solving and voicing ideas for improving internal efficiencies
- Assist pastry chefs and cooks with different tasks in the kitchen
- Supervising and motivating the staff, working together as well as individually
- Supervising, teaching, developing and facilitating of new and existing staff
- Cover for Head of Pastry on days off, ensuring production and operations run smoothly as well as sending end of shift report
- Support airline presentations as needed
- Support during menu changes/cycle changes as needed
- Excellent production skills for high end pastries. Knowledge of different techniques and cuisines
- Hands-on, motivated team member
- Ability to supervise, motivate and lead a team
- Result-driven attitude
- Ability to work under pressure in a high volume, fast paced environment
- Ability to work independently and in within a team
- Committed to delivering an outstanding quality product at all times while adhering to all food safety standards
- High level of quality standards
- Excellent knowledge of food and beverage products
£18,000-£22,000 per year
Full training will be provided.
For more information please contact Carlene on 0208 982 3580 or send us your CV now.
Solsbury Solutions are an equal opportunities employer working on behalf of our clients.