Main duties of role;
- fixing and repairing luggage trolleys alongside engineers
- Ability to get to Heathrow for 6am
- Competent with various power tools (angle grinders, impact gun, drill, etc)
- Have small amount of MIG welding experience
- Ability to use IT smart phone for recording data relating to activities completed whilst working on site
- Able to work under instruction from supervisors
£9.55 per hour
This role is a temporary position up to Christmas, with a possibility of extension into the new year.
Cargo Operative certification is preferable.
Training will be provided, however experience within a repair facility is essential.
Solsbury Solutions Ltd are an established recruitment business working on behalf of their clients