This position is set in a dynamic and demanding environment where no two days are the same. The role will be fast paced dealing and you will be dealing with luxury brands and high profile clients.
Based in West London our client provides unique bespoke uniforms, for luxury brands, 5 star hotels, resorts and spas.
The role will include:
- Answering the phone and dealing with any client queries
- Managing the office diary
- Organising and booking travel
- Reconciling expenses
- Ordering stationary and supplies
- Coordinating with IT support
- Dealing with any Health & Safety matters
- Tracking insurance and maintenence
- Organising meetings and issuing minutes
- Compleing research reports and tracking progress regarding any database projects
- Supporting the director in the day to day running of the business.
- Admin experience
- Good communication skills
- Strong numerical skills
- Knowledge of Excel to intermediate level - able to produce charts and graphs
- Ability to prioritise and work under the pressure to meet deadlines
- IT literate and exceptional understanding of all Microsoft Office
- Fluent in English and good literacy skills.
- Remarkable attention to detail
- Good level of commercial understanding
We are looking for the following personal qualities:
- The ability to work independently and show initiative
- Team player with flexible attitude
- Strong communicator
- Organised – ability to prioritise and manage time effectively
- Confident person with good telephone manner
- Enjoy working under pressure and problem solving
- Plenty of common sense (life skills)
- You must have some work experience in an administrative role.
Training will be provided on tailored ERP and CRM systems.
- Salary 20K per annum.
- 22 days holiday + public holidays (30)
- Working hours – 9.30 – 18.00
- Great work environment and kitchen facilities on site