- Pick and pack products based on daily orders.
- Meet the specifics of customer orders in a timely manner.
- Actively adhere to the health and safety and food safety processes.
- Understand the products and what responsibilities you will have on each shift.
- Processing customer orders using a handheld scanner.
- Labelling products.
- Work efficiently as part of a large team and being able to work and meet time scales.
- Willing to support other areas within the factory when the business needs.
- Maintain a clean, sanitary, and safe work area.
- Ability to stay calm and work effectively under pressure.
- Have enthusiasm, energy and passion.
- Will have a strong work ethic, attention to detail and the ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- 1+ years’ experience in meat trade preferred.
- Food experience an advantage.
- Own transport essential.
Solsbury Solutions is an equal opportunities employer