Our Client is London’s leading supplier of organic fresh produce and innovative food and drink brands. They Supply organic fruit and vegetables and wholesale items for online retailers as well as shops and restaurants. We pride ourselves on our high levels of quality and customer service.
We have a team of over 100 people including warehouse pickers and packers, drivers and office staff.
Our warehouse is based in Greenford, West London. Our business is growing at a rapid rate and we are looking for an experienced Operations Manager to join our team to manage our warehouse and distribution functions. If you enjoy working in a fast-paced environment, this is the job for you!
You will have outstanding customer service and people skills with a track record across a diverse range of warehouse and logistic functions. You will also be an effective manager of people with excellent leadership skills and the ability to motivate and develop your managers and the team around you.
5 out of 7 days Shift
Flexible working hours
Salary - £60,000 - £80,000 per anum depending on experience
Must of FMCG background or Food wholesale experience.
Key roles and responsibilities:
- Manage daily production and all associated logistics in conjunction with the current managers
- Coordinate the Goods In and Goods Out process to maximise efficiency
- Improve current performance; changing the current operational standards where necessary
- Direct, lead and performance manage the current floor managers
- Coach, train and develop the team
- Improving overall performance of the Warehouse
- Responsible for all relevant budgets; liaising with both the Managing Director and Financial Director
- Minimum of 10 years’ management experience within warehouse and logistics
- Operation Managerial experience minimum 5 years
- Proven track record of leading a team
- Target driven
- Result orientated