Our Client is a large Catering Operation that has been delivering first class meals to a number of major international airlines.
They are looking for an Operations Assistant who will be accountable for managing & co-ordinating the day to day administration duties that arise in the operational department in order to ensure that operations are smooth. In addition to this you must keep communication lines open with customers and pass this onto the relevant departments in the Company.
• Produce, fill & file the Purchase orders, Delivery notes, Packing records, Cooking records, cold kitchen records
• Issuing forecasts for the Purchasing team
• Keep all departments informed of menu change dates
• Ordering equipment from our suppliers.
• Any other duties and/or projects as directed by the Operations Managers
• Accountability for results
• Good knowledge of Excel spreadsheets
• Experience in the office environment
• Attention to detail
• Excellent planning and organising skills
• Good communication skills (verbal & written)
If you are interested in this role and feel that you are a suitable candidate to fill this position please proceed by applying to this role.