The Operations Assistant is accountable for managing the day to day administration duties in the operational department. In addition to this, the ideal candidate will be responsible for communicating with customers and passing relevant information onto specific departments.
- Produce, fill and file purchase orders, delivery notes, packing records, cooking records and cold kitchen records
- Issuing forecasts for the purchasing team
- Keep all departments informed of menu change dates
- Ordering equipment from AF, LSG and Gate Gourmet
- Any other duties and/or projects as directed by the Operations Managers.
- Managing the switchboard throughout the day
Skills and experience:
- Accountability for results
- Good knowledge of Excel spreadsheets
- Office environment experience
- Attention to detail and excellent planning and organising skills
- Good communication skills (Verbal & written)
- Experience of Sage 200 is desirable