The Operations Assistant is accountable for managing the day to day administration duties in the operational department. In addition to this, the ideal candidate will be responsible for communicating lines open with customers and passing this onto the relevant departments in the company.
- Produce, fill & file the purchase orders, delivery notes, packing records, cooking records & cold kitchen records
- Issuing forecasts for the purchasing team
- Keep all departments informed of menu change dates
- Ordering equipment from AF, LSG and Gate Gourmet
- Any other duties and/or projects as directed by the Operations managers.
- Managing switchboard throughout the day
Skills and experience:
- Accountability for results
- Good knowledge of Excel spreadsheets
- Office environment experience
- Attention to detail & excellent planning and organising skills
- Good communication skills (Verbal & written)
- Experience of Sage 200 desirable