Working within the travel & Leisure Industry, the operations assistant is accountable for managing & co-ordinating the day to day administration duties arising within operations, ensuring good communication between internal teams.
- roduce, fill & file the Purchase orders, Delivery notes, Packing records, Cooking records, cold kitchen records
- Issuing forecasts for the Purchasing team
- Keep all departments informed of menu change dates
- Ordering equipment from airline carriers
- Any other duties and/or projects as directed by the Operations Managers
- Good knowledge of Excel spreadsheets
- Attention to detail
- Excellent planning and organising skills
- Accountability for results
- Good communicational skills (verbal & written)
Health & Safety:
- All Staff are required to use energy resources efficiently and sparingly. Recycle waste where appropriate and to stop or report any wasteful practices.