To act as the primary interface within the Pump Sales operations teams (Supply Chain, Quality, Production & Drawing Office) for system & administrative tasks.
To assist Operational Pump Sales management with various projects and tasks relating to works order management, drawing control, Invoice administration & BOM management.
Manage the day to day administrative requirements in a timely, effective & conscientious manner.
Administration background, good IT, literacy, numeracy, communication skills.
Experience within a manufacturing or distribution environment.
- Load Engineering Bill of Materials (BoM) into the ERP system
- Ensure all parts contained in the BOM are correctly set up and structured
- Resolve any BoM queries or errors with engineers
- Receive Engineering Change Notices and interpret relevant data to update BOMs with respect to added items, deleted items, quantity changes, corrections and effective dates
- Provide technical and configuration administrative support to the Engineering Department
- Approve the automatic release of BOMs from the PDM system (Autodesk Vault) into the new ERP system (when we get a new system)
- Raising production purchase requisitions
- Closing works orders
- Logging invoice queries for all purchased items
- Administration of incoming invoices for all purchased items
- Creating and updating work instructions for all operational departments
- Scanning and filing of relevant documents for all operational departments
- Assist operational departments with compliance paperwork (certification, lifting eye, RoHs statements)
The main responsibilities are outlined above. This is not a definitive list and other tasks / activities may be necessary, as the Company’s commercial activities require.
Each employee must ensure that all tasks are carried out within the Company’s Health and Safety Policy, and any relevant Codes of Practice, including COSHH sheets and other instructions, to minimise risk to themselves and other personnel and that good housekeeping applies at all times.
Solsbury Solutions are an employment business working on behalf of our Client.
To register your interest and apply for this role, please contact Emma at the Eastleigh office or apply online now.