Solsbury Solutions is delighted to be working with a well-established employer in the Chandlers Ford area. This business is a Leading Hampshire print company who produce high quality litho, digital and large format printing for organisations throughout the UK. On behalf of our client, we are looking for an experienced Office Manager to join their team.
Office managers are responsible for the efficient functioning of an office through a range of administrative, financial and managerial tasks.
Key role and responsibilities for this role:
- Manage all aspects of the finance and administration on a day to day basis including banking, purchase ordering and invoicing using Sage and inhouse MIS software
- Maintenance of office databases
- Supervising and monitoring the flow of administration work within the office
- Managing budgets and client liaison around aged debt
- Managing office supplies
- Driving initiatives to keep working areas safe and tidy
Minimum requirements for this role:
- Proven track record of managing an office environment
- Experience with Sage or equivalent accounting software
- Excellent people skills (previous management experience is desirable)
- Advanced knowledge of office workings
- A can-do attitude and general flexibility
Hourly rate - £12 per hour (£25k)
The role is full-time and 40 hours per week
Applicants must meet the minimum requirements to be considered for the role.
Closing date is 24.11.17
If you would like to find out more about this position, please send us your CV by clicking 'apply now' and we will be in touch!
Solsbury Solutions is an equal opportunities employer