- Management and Monitoring of all KPI's across the company.
- Ensuring GDPR compliance.
- New system Implementation and Management.
- System training.
- Managing project end to end timescales via PMs
- Managing Information management systems
- Management of office changes and developments.
- Assist HR Generalist with performance management and employee relations.
- Reporting weekly and monthly on development and progress.
- Helping with ISO compliance.
- Office environment upkeep.
- Maintenance contact.
- Assisting with the management and development of all IT and Telecoms Systems.
- Manage the movement of all IT and document storage onto the cloud.
- Help all departments to create a company SharePoint site.
- The go to person for any and all issues regarding ASC (access supply chain) and liaising with the supplier if required.
- Office 365 Champion.
Hard competences (knowledge of professional techniques
- Advanced MS software Knowledge (Office 365)
- Computer literate
- Office management experience
- Experience of managing IT systems
- Project Management (End to End) (Desirable)
- Experience managing Team KPI's
- Up to date knowledge of GDPR
- SharePoint knowledge
- ASC knowledge
- IT System change management
Soft competences (Emotional intelligence, social, managerial and communication skills)
- Good Relationship building
- Excelling communication
- People skills
- Problem Solver
For more information on this role, please apply directly or call Daniel Ayres at the Eastleigh office for more information.
Solsbury Solutions are an equal opportunities employer working on behalf of their Clients.