Solsbury Solutions are recruiting for an Office Administrator on a permanent basis for our client based in Feltham.
Main duties of the role include:
- Taking internal orders from a large customer base via email, fax and spreadsheets.
- Breaking down orders into various departments, issuing and coordinating internal orders to various teams.
- Speaking to customers on order queries, order quanities, menu changes etc.
- Keeping production and stock sheets updated and checking of product descriptions and menu codes.
- Booking in transport requirements with 3rd party haulage companies.
- Various administration of facilities i.e. maintenance, vehicle records , filing and ensuring delivery notes are completed in full.
- Placing ingredient orders with suppliers where required and follow up of late deliveries.
- Dealing with purchasing requirement queries.
- Assisting quality assurance department where required on paperwork trails or in preparation of audits etc.
- Assisting with maintenance coordination of work internal and external contractors
- Administration experience is essential as well as a diplomatic nature with tolerance of people in an environment where people work under pressure.
The successful candidate must be computer literate, and a confident telephone manner with a solid understanding of English.
Salary between £22,000 and £23,000 (depending on experience)
If you would like to find out more about this position, please send us your CV by clicking 'apply now' and we will be in touch!
Solsbury Solutions is an equal opportunities employer