Import/export paperwork is a time-consuming task, therefore it is essential that you are willing to get to grips with the paperwork and ensure that shipping of orders is efficient and cost-effective.
The successful candidate will play an integral part in the day-to-day running & continual improvement of the business.
Applicants must have excellent organisational & communication skills, a strong work ethic, good attention to detail and be happy to “muck-in” with a wide variety of tasks.
The ideal candidate will have experience in office administration, ideally within a manufacturing environment.
The company is a small, friendly, well-established business with world-leading expertise in the design and manufacture of equipment and materials for small and large scale “flocking” (Flocking is a process that applies huge volumes of tiny fibres to a variety of surfaces to create a soft, velvet-like coating). Our client also make lift units for baths and assemble assisted-lift baths for the elderly and people with mobility problems. Their customers include industrial manufacturers and individual consumers all over the world.
- Managing invoicing, stock management data, sales ledger and purchase ledger (using SAGE)
- Producing management and financial reports
- Taking credit card payments and reconciling online payments with the SAGE system
- Managing the online shop with product and stock level updates
- Identifying cost-effective shipping methods and suppliers and organising shipping paperwork
- Responding efficiently to phone calls and emails
- Organising office supplies and services
- Filing paperwork
- Photographing and filming of products and managing the image library
- Assisting with the production of marketing materials, marketing campaigns, website development and digital marketing
- Assist with packing of products for order fulfilment
- Assisting the managing director as required
- Prior office administration experience
- Familiar with using SAGE for book-keeping, analysis and producing management reports
- Excellent communication skills (on the telephone and in writing)
- Strong customer service ethic and skills
- Ability to work without supervision
- Excellent organisation and time-management skills
- Proficiency with Microsoft office programs
- 100% reliable and trustworthy
For further information, please contact Emma or Jodie in the Eastleigh branch
Solsbury Solutions are an employment business working on behalf of our clients.