Solsbury Solutions are working with a speciality logistics company based in Feltham. Due to expansion, our client is looking to recruit a Night Warehouse Operative on a permanent basis.
Overview of Position
- Loading and unloading of vehicles, and utilising the correct equipment
- Ensure the warehouse remains clean and tidy at all times
- Replenishing dry ice and ensuring that clients are charged correctly
- Replenishing gel packs correctly and paying attention to packaging diagrams
- Making shipments secure for transportation by means of x-ray, hand search and physical search (security training will be administered)
This role is a full-time, permanent role working Monday to Friday night plus Bank Holiday cover.
Working hours are between 19:00 – 06:30.
Working with a team of 3 other warehouse staff and 6 office staff, reporting to the Night Export Supervisor and Head of Section.
Pension scheme after a successful 6-month probation
Salary - £18,017.76 plus £2,400.00 shift allowance plus regular weekend and Bank Holiday overtime.
If you would like to find out more about this position, please send us your CV by clicking 'apply now' and we will be in touch!
Solsbury Solutions is an equal opportunities employer